Dr. Robert Detweiler is a family practitioner practicing in Lansdale, PA. Dr. Detweiler specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Detweiler possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1985
American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Mercy Suburban Hosp, General Practice; Mercy Suburban Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- MERCY HOSPITAL
Dr. Robert O. Detweiler, DO's Practice location
Lansdale, PA 19446Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert O. Detweiler, DO | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert O. Detweiler, DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Dr. Christopher Drumm M.D.1437 Dekalb St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD2501 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia PA 19132
- Dr. Sharon J Fleischer M.D.1555 Medical Dr Pottstown PA 19464
- Dr. Catherine R Spratt-turner DO638 Newtown Yardley Rd Newtown PA 18940
- Mr. Radha Krishna Mahajan MD2521 W Main St Norristown PA 19403
- Dr. Colleen Ann Devinney D.O.1244 Fort Washington Ave Fort Washington PA 19034