Mr. Steven James Price MD
Neurologist | Neurology1305 W American Dr Neenah WI, 54956
Dr. Steven Price practices Neuropathology in Neenah, WI. Dr. Price studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1986
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1986
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
- Neck Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Birth Defects
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Neurology
- Abbott-Northwestern Hospital Program
Mr. Steven James Price MD's Practice location
Neenah, WI 54956Get Direction
Mr. Steven James Price MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Price
- Do You Know Enough About Seizures?
Any changes in the electrical system of the brain can cause a seizure. It can sometimes be called an attack, convulsion, spell, or a fit. There can be many causes for a single seizure such as lack of oxygen, infection, tumor, high fever, trauma, poisoning, or after a brain surgery. It is important...
- Common Antioxidant May Slow Multiple Sclerosis Progression
To date, multiple sclerosis (MS), a chronic neurological condition, affects more than 2.3 million individuals worldwide. The immune system mistakenly attacks the myelin, which is the protective layer that surrounds the nerve fibers. This, in turn, disrupts the regular nerve signaling between the...
- What Are the Symptoms of Cold Sores?
What are cold sores?Cold sores or fever blisters are a very common perioral condition caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus. Type 1 usually causes cold sores, although in some cases, the cold sores can also be caused by type 2. It is usually...
- A Better Treatment Approach for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis?
Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) is an aggressive, rapidly debilitating form of multiple sclerosis. Individuals with this type of MS experience deterioration at a quicker rate than other forms, and don’t have as many treatment options. In terms of treatment for all types of MS, the...
- Can Parkinson's Disease be Identified Early?
What is Parkinson's disease?Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder that affects certain nerve cells in the brain. It affects the way a person moves over time. Individuals have lived for many years with Parkinson's disease, gradually losing movement of their body as well as their emotions....
- What is a Hemorrhage, and What Signs Can Be Used to Identify a Brain Hemorrhage?
What is a Hemorrhage?Our body frequently undergoes several changes. While some changes could be medical illnesses themselves, some changes could be a sign of a medical illness, rather than the illness itself. Our body is like a machine comprising of various components, and sometimes these components...
- Mrs. Susan Gayle Hibbs MD1305 W American Drive Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Xian Feng Gu M.D.2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Xiang-yan Yi MD2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Gerald John Bannasch MD1611 S MADISON ST APPLETON WI 54915
- Dr. Wilson Haw Luy tan MD855 N WESTHAVEN DR OSHKOSH WI 54904
- Dr. Robert Walter Jones M.D.2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904