Mr. Steven James Price MD
Neurologist | Neurology1305 W American Dr Neenah WI, 54956
Dr. Steven Price practices Neuropathology in Neenah, WI. Dr. Price studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1986
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1986
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
- Neck Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Birth Defects
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Neurology
- Abbott-Northwestern Hospital Program
Mr. Steven James Price MD's Practice location
Neenah, WI 54956Get Direction
Mr. Steven James Price MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Price
- University of Maryland Undergraduates Develop a Way to Detect Alzheimer's
A team of University of Maryland Undergraduates belonging to the facility’s James Clark School of Engineering has attained the highest commendation in the 2017 Design by Biomedical Undergraduate Teams (DEBUT) challenge hosted by the National Institutes of Health. The contest pits several teams...
- Opening Up About A Parkinson’s Diagnosis
Being diagnosed with Parkinson’s can be a huge life-changer for anyone. Unfortunately, it is a progressive disease, so even with the help of surgery and medication, some parts of it will remain as part of your life. It can be possible, especially during the early stages of the disease, to live...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatments Are Becoming More Effective, but Are Underfunded
Multiple sclerosis is considered a relatively rare disease, but a recent MS guideline published by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence stated that with more than 400,000 cases in the US alone, MS has become the leading cause of physical disability in working age adults.Although...
- Epilepsy and Its Effects On the Body
Epilepsy is a chronic neurological disorder with seizures as its main symptom.Epilepsy in the Body: What are the Effects?Epilepsy is a common brain disorder affecting almost three million Americans. This condition can be caused by an injury or illness but most cases have no known cause. Epilepsy is...
- How Some Muscular Dystrophy Patients Live Life to the Fullest
Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a group of genetic disorders that cause the muscles of the body to weaken and fail over time. There are different types of MD that are all characterized by gene mutations, and each type affects patients differently and in different areas of the body, as well as at...
- Mrs. Susan Gayle Hibbs MD1305 W American Drive Neenah WI 54956
- Mrs. Gizell R Larson MD1305 W American Dr Neenah WI 54956
- Mrs. Lisa Mary Kokontis MD1305 W American Dr Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Kelley Jane Parnell MD1305 W American Dr Neenah WI 54956
- Daniel Long D.O1305 W AMERICAN DR NEENAH WI 54956
- Dr. Joseph J Jares MD318 Park Dr Neenah WI 54956