Dr. Rebekah White is a psychologist practicing in Boone, NC. Dr. White specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. White evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. White because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Rebekah S White PHD's Practice location
Boone, NC 28607Get Direction
TINKER AFB, OK 73145Get Direction
Dr. Rebekah S White PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- What Is Polyamory?
What does "polyamorous" mean?"Polyamorous" is a neologism derived from the English term "polyamory," and is a word composed of poly (Greek for "many") and amor (Latin for "love"). To mix Greek and Latin roots in one word is considered by some a mistake, but there are a number of common words,...
- Mr. John E Monguillot LP360 Beech Street Newland NC 28657
- Mr. Clay Stephen Camp LPA118 Peace St North Wilkesboro NC 28659
- Dr. Robert Lee Houck PH.D.1161 Balm Hwy Banner Elk NC 28604
- Ms. Marjory Estelle Holder M.A., L.P.A.895 State Farm Rd Boone NC 28607
- Mr. Donald L Suggs G-PA PSYCHOLOGIC895 State Farm Rd Boone NC 28607
- Mrs. Sarah H Dunagan LPA132 Poplar Grove Connector Boone NC 28607