Christopher H Wendel M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease111 W High St Suite 202 Elkton MD, 21921
Dr. Christopher Wendel is a cardiologist practicing in Elkton, MD. Dr. Wendel specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Wendel also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1978
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Mercy Catholic Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Allegheny Gen Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital-Western Pennsylvania Hosp Med Ed Program
Christopher H Wendel M.D.'s Practice location
Elkton, MD 21921Get Direction
Christopher H Wendel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wendel
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- Niksad Abraham MD4755 Ogletown-Stanton Rd Newark DE 19718
- Alan Micklin M.D.1 Centurian Dr Newark DE 19713
- Brian H Sarter M.D.1 Centurian Dr Newark DE 19713
- Vinay R Hosmane M.D.39 Omega Drive Newark DE 19713
- Yolanda Y Hendley MD701 N CLAYTON ST WILMINGTON DE 19805
- Francis Anthony Palermo M.D.620 Stanton-christiana Road Newark DE 19713