Dr. Mohammed Umar D.O.
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine295 E Meadow Avenue East Meadow NY, 11554
Dr. Mohammed Umar practices Pain Medicine in East Meadow, NY. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Umar serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
College Of Osteopathic Med Medicine
- 2012 Chief Resident, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Long Beach Memo
- Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Lower Back Problems And More
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Hospital, MA 2014
Dr. Mohammed Umar D.O.'s Practice location
East Meadow, NY 11554Get Direction
EAST SETAUKET, NY 11733Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed Umar D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Umar
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Is Tramadol a Narcotic?
Most tramadol users are not aware of the drug's specifications. Therefore, there is always confusion as to whether tramadol is a narcotic or not. The truth of the matter is that this medicine works like a narcotic but is not categorized as one. It is only referred to as "narcotic-like".Tramadol is...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is rheumatoid arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder, which happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases of this medical condition, other parts of the body such as the skin, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and eyes are also affected.It is also considered...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Nerve Pain Medications for Fibromyalgia
Living a quality life is tough if you are dealing with chronic pain that is caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by predominant pain in the bones, muscles, and soft tissue. It is also associated with sleep issues, mood swings, and overwhelming...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Whether you use a one hitter weed pipe, roll up a joint, or take a hit from a bong, you may experience dizziness and a sense of paranoia.Many people are under the...
- Dr. Ayman Roushdy Farag MD327 BEACH 19TH ST FAR ROCKAWAY NY 11691
- Dayna McCarthy D.O.100 Summit Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Boleslav Kosharskyy M.D.1976 Crotona Parkway Bronx NY 10461
- Amit Sharma110 E Main St Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Kamil Jaghab M.D.244 Store Hill Rd Old Westbury NY 11568
- Dr. Alexander Weingarten MD121 Eileen Way Syosset NY 11791