Dr. Suman Agrawal is an anesthesiologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Agrawal ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Agrawal also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
S M S Med Coll- Univ Of Rajasthan- Jaipur- Rajasthan- India 1990
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Anesthesiology; Maimonides Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Flushing Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Suman Agrawal MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11235Get Direction
Dr. Suman Agrawal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Amazing Nurse Sings to Elderly Woman Dying of Cancer
A nurse play a critical role in caring for a patient with a terminal illness. Nurses are expected to be objective, supportive, and compassionate to ease their pain. However, caring for a dying patient can be challenging. While patients rely on their families, they also rely on their nurses for...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052
- Mohammed Enamul Hoque1545 Atlantic Avenue Brooklyn New York 11213