Dr. Gwendolyn Marie Brophy MD
Neurologist | NeurologyBuilding H-100, 555191 Naval Hospital Camp Camp Pendleton CA, 92055
Dr. Gwendolyn Brophy practices Neuropathology in Camp Pendleton, CA. Dr. Brophy studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Gwendolyn Marie Brophy MD's Practice location
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055Get Direction
Dr. Gwendolyn Marie Brophy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brophy
- Steroids for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. Some of the early symptoms of this disease include numbness, tingling sensations, blurry vision, and feeling weak. Individuals with MS also report other symptoms such as thinking...
- The Very Real and Deep Depression That Is Often Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
To date, what exactly triggers the onset of MS remains unknown. In some individuals, attacks of neurologic symptoms come and go, while in others, the attacks never get better. Nevertheless, in all individuals with MS, damage to the nerves can make it difficult for the nerve impulses to travel...
- Study Confirms Molecular Link Between PTSD and Alzheimer's
An increasing amount of evidence suggests a link between post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) during early childhood and a higher probability of developing Alzheimer’s in old age. For the longest time, this theory remained just that--a theory. However, a more recent study may have discovered a...
- Dealing with Anxiety and MS
In relation to MS, anxiety can present itself, owing to the fear of the effects of MS as it progresses, and the challenges, losses, or adjustments that may be necessary as a result of MS. This fear usually comes as a threat to your sense of normal self. A sense of self refers to how you feel about...
- Author Greg O'Brien Speaks About his Emotions Hijacked by Alzheimer's
There are different types of memory related illnesses, something that many people know all too well unfortunately. Author and former newspaper editor Greg O’ Brien is one of them. He has spoken out about his experience with Alzheimer’s disease and how it has certainly impacted his life and those...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Dr. Mark N. Sadoff M.D.3907 Waring Rd Oceanside CA 92056
- Dr. Paul Handleman D.O.835 5th Ave San Rafael CA 94901
- Dr. Michael A. Lobatz M.D.6010 HIDDEN VALLEY RD STE 200 CARLSBAD CA 92011
- Dr. Chunyang Tracy Wang MD3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Gregory Aram Sahagian M.D.3907 Waring Rd Oceanside CA 92056
- Dr. Andrew M. Blumenfeld M.D.320 Santa Fe Dr Encinitas CA 92024