Dr. Stephen R Hoyem DDS
Dentist | General Practice43000 Midway Ave Bldg 595 Mcrd San Diego CA, 92140
Dr. Stephen Hoyem is a Dentist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Hoyem specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Stephen R Hoyem DDS's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92140Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92140Get Direction
Dr. Stephen R Hoyem DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoyem
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. Yaron Miller B.D.S138 Civic Center Drive Vista CA 92084
- Dr. Robert Alan Rosenfeld D.D.S.116 W Plaza St Solana Beach CA 92075
- Dr. Misako Hirota D.M.D.135 Civic Center Dr National City CA 91950
- Dr. Loc Bao D.D.S.4236 El Cajan Boulevard San Diego California 92105
- Dr. Valerie Kaenel D.D.S.501 Washington St San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Thomas Frank Bierman DDS6635 Flanders Drive San Diego CA 92121