Dr. Mark Adams is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Bremerton, WA. Dr. Adams specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Adams typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1979
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Vascular Surgery; Univ Wa Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Mark C Adams MD's Practice location
Bremerton, WA 98310Get Direction
Dr. Mark C Adams MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. David M. Gartman MD295 Mount Paran Road Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Eric Vallieres MD1221 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Gautam R. Velamoor M.D.1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Lester C Permut Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Shankar M Sundaram MD2520 Cherry Ave Bremerton WA 98310
- Dr. Nahush A Mokadam MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195