Dr. Margo Antoinette Bell M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine1901 W Harrison St Administration, Suit Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. Margo Bell, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. Her specialties include adolescent medicine and pediatrics and she currently sees patients in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Bell graduated with ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1990
Texas A&M University, TX 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Cook County Hosp, Pediatrics
- John Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Margo Antoinette Bell M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Margo Antoinette Bell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bell
- The Best Foods to Eat to Develop Sculpted Muscles
Longing to have sculpted muscles? The most ideal combination for having those sculpted muscles is based on adequate calories, fluids, proteins, and strength training. Having the right kind of energy-rich foods are very essential for developing the most enviable muscles.According to the American...
- Always Consult with Your Family Physician
Who is a Family Physician?Family physicians are highly qualified and skilled healthcare professionals who treat, manage, or prevent various types of illnesses. With a unique ability to understand how a disease can present itself in different forms in different patients, family physicians assure that...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What is Dengue Fever?
Dengue fever is a viral disease that owes its origin to and is transmitted by the Aedes aegypti mosquito, the same insect that is also responsible for spreading Chikungunya, Zika fever, and Yellow fever, among other life-threatening diseases. Originally, Dengue fever was confined to tropical and...
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Tram L Luu M.D.1030 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Dr. Tony R. Vancauwelaert M.D.2740 W Foster Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Fournier MD2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Michael Charles Caughron M.D.2501 Compass Rd Glenview IL 60026
- Dr. Cari Anne Tarnowski D.O.1030 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Mrs. Tracee A Douse-dean PA-C1460 North Halsted Street Chicago IL 60642