Dr. Monika Spokas is an optometrist practicing in Wheaton, IL. Dr. Spokas specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Spokas performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Mrs. Monika Spokas OD's Practice location
Wheaton, IL 60187Get Direction
Clarendon Hills, IL 60514Get Direction
Mrs. Monika Spokas OD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spokas
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. Ketan K Sheladia O.D.5109 S Pulaski Rd. Chicago IL 60632
- Dr. Joseph A Franceschini O.D.120 Oakbrook Ctr Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Kristopher Mark Owens O.D.Rosin Eye Care 3124 South Route 59 Naperville IL 60564
- Dr. Veronica Hene D.O.581 E ROOSEVELT RD LOMBARD IL 60148
- Dr. Spencer Paul Vidulich O.D.1730 W Fullerton Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. John R Lang OD1730 W Fullerton Chicago IL 60614