Dr. Susan B Kesmodel MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology22 S Greene St Rm S4b03 Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Susan Kesmodel is a surgical oncologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Kesmodel specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1998
- Combined cancer therapy: strategies to overcome acquired aromatase inhibitor resistance.
- Rapid progression of a pregnancy-associated intra-abdominal desmoid tumor in the post-partum period: A case report.
- Factors Influencing Management and Outcome in Patients with Occult Breast Cancer with Axillary Lymph Node Involvement: Analysis of the National Cancer Database.
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, General Surgery
Dr. Susan B Kesmodel MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33136Get Direction
Dr. Susan B Kesmodel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kesmodel
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Maura Reinblatt MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Mukund S. Didolkar M.D.2435 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Dr. Mehran Habibi M.D.4940 Eastern Ave. Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. John R Saunders M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Jason Keith Sicklick M.D.Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Fabian Mccartney Johnston MD600 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287