Dr. Yvette Dzurik practices Pediatric Pathology in Fort Worth, TX. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Dzurik is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- MemberCook Children's Physician Network
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Yvette B Dzurik M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Yvette B Dzurik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Different Types of Arthritis
Arthritis is considered to be a big family of conditions which has over a hundred sub-types. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis as the most common. Recognizing the symptoms and seeking treatment from a qualified healthcare provider is the first step in dealing with your diagnosis.Types of...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- How Are Gallstones Diagnosed?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are stones that are formed either in your gallbladder or the bile duct. The gallbladder is a small organ located just under the liver. Its basic function is to hold bile, which is a digestive fluid secreted by the liver. The gallbladder releases bile when it is...
- Charlie Sheen's HIV Diagnosis
The American actor Charlie Sheen, who most people remember as the lead actor in Two and a Half Men (before being replaced by Ashton Kutcher) and a popular tabloid fodder, broke the news on Today with Matt Lauer that he has been HIV-positive for four years. Sheen revealed that he was compelled to...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- What Is the West Nile Virus?
West Nile virus is a viral disease spread by the bite of mosquitoes. The virus belongs to the family flaviviridae, the familyof viruses that cause encephalitis and dengue belong to. The West Nile virus rarely produces any serious symptoms and in many people, it remains asymptomatic. In very few...
- Dr. Irene Castaneda-sanchez MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Ajit J Alles M.B.B.S., PH.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Carlos A Galliani MD2525 Chicago Ave. S. Minneapolis Mi 55404
- Dr. Sandy Diane Cope-yokoyama MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Ana M Gomez MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Jason Wang M.D.1364 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta GA 30322