Dr. Erik Taylor Badger DDS,MS
Periodontist | Periodontics6287 S Redwood Rd Suite 102 Salt Lake City UT, 84123
Dr. Erik Badger practices Periodontics in Salt Lake City, UT. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Badger has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Badger provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Erik Taylor Badger DDS,MS's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84123Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84123Get Direction
- Calorie Counts of Some Common Foods
When it comes to weight loss, the one question that is on most people's minds is how many calories are in the drink you just had or how many calories are there in a pound of eggplant?One of the reasons why this question is not just vital but important lies in the fact that your body processes the...
- What Are the Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is rare when compared to other forms of cancer. This cancer develops in one or both testicles in men, particularly among men in the between the ages of 20-years-old and 40-years-old. It may be seen in elderly men as well. In the past few decades, the number of people affected by...
- What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD is a type of depression that comes and goes with the seasons. It starts during winter, usually stemming from a low amount of natural sunlight and is often lifted in the months of summer or spring. The symptoms often can begin in autumn as the days start getting...
- What Causes Asthma?
Asthma is a kind of disease that is characterized by affecting the airways/outlets that carry air to and from the lungs. People who suffer from this chronic condition (long-lasting or recurrent) are said to be asthmatic. This disease comes like a bolt from the blue - a three-pronged attack on the...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Jeremy Dwight Manwaring DMD,MS6287 S. Redwood Road Salt Lake City UT 84123
- Dr. Larisse Skene DMD1955 S 13th E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. Christian Andre Nielsen D.D.S.1955 S 1300 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. Jeffrey S Knight DDS1955 S 1300 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Mark Legrand Mangelson DDS, MS4010 S 700 E STE 8 SALT LAKE CITY UT 84107
- Scott Gene Ferguson D.D.S.122 S. MOUNTAIN RD. FRUIT HEIGHTS UT 84037