Dr. Mhd louai Manini MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN, 55905
Dr. Mhd louai Manini is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Manini specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Dr. Mhd louai Manini MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Mhd louai Manini MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manini
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Dr. Eric Tibesar MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Michael C Stephens MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Katryn N. Furuya MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Imad Absah MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Mounif El youssef M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Rayna M Grothe M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905