Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky is an oncologist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Dmitrovsky specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Dmitrovsky manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- American Association for the Advancement of Science 2013 Elected Fellow
- 2008-2014 Clinical Research Professor, American Cancer Society
- 2004 Elected Member, Association of American Physicians
- 1994 Elected Member, American Society for Clinical Investigation
- Harvard University 1976 Magna Cum Laude
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center 1981
- Research Fellowship, Biotechnology Fellowship, National Cancer Institute, Molecular Genetics Section, Navy Medical Oncology Branch, Bethesda, MD, Dr. Michael Kuehl 1986
- Research Fellowship, Medical Staff Fellow, National Cancer Institute, Navy Medical Oncology Branch, Bethesda, MD, Dr. Ilan Kirsch 1983
Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Research Targets Stage Zero Breast Cancer
A new breast cancer diagnosis may provoke many questions. As baby boomers age, the possibility of cancer increases. Gen Xers and millennial's may also wonder about their risks, especially if breast cancer runs in the family.Receiving a diagnosis of “stage zero” breast cancer may be baffling....
- Anyone Can Help Breast Cancer Researchers: Here's How
After surviving cancer, many survivors keep on fighting by taking on the roles of patient advocates. An advocate is an individual who defends or supports a cause. In the cancer society, a patient advocate is an individual who supports a cause relating to cancer by increasing awareness of the disease...
- Diagnosing Colon Cancer
Signs and symptoms of colon cancer are not specific, which makes it difficult to diagnose. Therefore, investigations are crucial to make a diagnosis of colon cancer.The first time you visit your doctor, he or she will record a complete medical history, including a detailed family history to check if...
- Ovarian Cancer: Remembering Coretta Scott King
The United States recently honored the memory of Martin Luther King Jr. and all that was accomplished during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s. This year, King’s daughter, Bernice King, asked citizens across the nation to remember her mother as well, without whom there might not be...
- What Is Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
Squamous cell carcinoma is a kind of small-cell lung cancer (SCLC) that constitutes nearly 20 percent of all lung cancers. As the name indicates, the small-cell lung cancers form a smaller variety of lung cells that line surfaces and cavities, and are normally located in the central airways...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- Dr. Maxwell T Vergo M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Peter A Kaufman MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Shagun Saggar M.D.123 Mascoma St Lebanon NH 03766
- Dr. Mary Dickinson Chamberlin MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Marc Stuart Ernstoff MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756