Melissa Camacho is an acupuncturist practicing in Sedona, AZ. Dr. Camacho evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Camacho treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Melissa Camacho L.AC.'s Practice location
Sedona, AZ 86351Get Direction
Melissa Camacho L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Ms. Banya Lim L.AC.340 Jordan Road Sedona AZ 86336
- Ms. Kathy Lynn Fisher L.AC.851 S. Main Street Cottonwood AZ 86326
- Mr. Joshua E Ferber L.AC, DIPL. AC45 Caswell Dr Sedona AZ 86336
- Miss Eve Grossman LCC AC, RN5000 E Boulder Canyon Drive Cornville AZ 86325
- Kimberly A. Olson-mcmaster MSOM, L.AC.753 N Main St Cottonwood AZ 86326
- Raymond S Hauer L. AC.65 Coffee Pot Dr Sedona AZ 86336