Internist1 Baylor Plz Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Yamin Sun is an internist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Sun specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sun provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Yamin Sun's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
GAINESVILLE, GA 30501Get Direction
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Dr. Asaf Riyaz Qadeer M.D.7333 North Freeway Houston TX 77076
- Anwar Ahmad M.D.2000 Crawford St Houston TX 77002
- Dr. Richard C. Lock M.D.12121 Richmond Avenue Houston Texas 77082
- Dr. Joseph E. Sleiman M.D.8221 GULF FWY HOUSTON TX 77017
- Dr. Mohammad Y. Khan M.D.18220 STATE HIGHWAY 249 HOUSTON TX 77070
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD10006 Rosewood St Pompano Beach FL 33076