Dr. Jose Arroyo is a pediatrician practicing in Plant City, FL. Dr. Arroyo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Arroyo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Arroyo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Cebu Institute of Medicine 1968
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Ear Wax
- Strep Throat
- Ny Med Coll/Metro Hosp Ctr
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center Program
Dr. Jose Trinidad Arroyo MD's Practice location
Plant City, FL 33563Get Direction
Dr. Jose Trinidad Arroyo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arroyo
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5050 S Florida Avenue Lakeland FL 33813
- Dr. Toni Alexis Richards-rowley M.D.16301 FISHHAWK BLVD LITHIA FL 33547
- Dr. Sheena Tonkin M.D.2300 E. County Rd. 540A Lakeland Highlands FL 33813
- Jennifer Cohen Takagishi5802 North 30th Street Tampa Florida 33610
- Deborah Kathleen Ford5705 US Highway 98 South Lakeland Florida 33812
- Dr. Peter Allen Kosoff MD9406 Balm Riverview Road Riverview FL 33569