Dr. Melvin Wilson Thomas MD
Family Practitioner4278 Indianola Ave Columbus OH, 43214
Dr. Melvin Thomas is a family practitioner practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Thomas specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Thomas possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1982
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Preventive Care, Sleep Medicine, General Care
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Family Medicine
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. Melvin Wilson Thomas MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43214Get Direction
Dr. Melvin Wilson Thomas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomas
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Dr. Bridget Williams MD1505 Stonecreek Dr S Pickerington OH 43147
- Edith Chang Other99 N Brice Rd Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Christen M Coyle MD3440 Riverside Dr Columbus OH 43221
- Dr. Shelley L Blackburn MD4626 Sawmill Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Christina Prabhu M.D.1560 S High St Columbus OH 43207
- Dr. William Robert Adrion MD2514 Summit St Columbus OH 43202