Janet R Szabo M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology1176 5th Ave New York NY, 10029
Dr. Janet Szabo, MD M is one of the most highly rated doctors in the United States. She specializes in diagnostic radiology and currently sees patients in New york, New York and Great neck, New York. ...
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1979
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- Duke University Med Center
- Duke University - School of Medicine
Janet R Szabo M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
East Meadow, NY 11554Get Direction
Janet R Szabo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Szabo
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Irina A. Vasilyeva MD PHD234 East 149th Street Bronx New York 10451
- Alain D. Hyman M.D.165 East 84th Street New York New York 10028
- Alan J. Heideman MD2130 Millburn Ave Maplewood NJ 07040
- Lisa A. Corrente255 Greenwich Street New York New York 10007-2422
- Harsha N. Dhanani MD663 Palisade Avenue Cliffside Park NJ 07010
- Sergei Sobolevsky4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219