Dr. Stuart J Chow DO
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery945 Bethesda Dr Suite 200 Zanesville OH, 43701
Dr. Stuart Chow is a trauma surgeon practicing in Zanesville, OH. Dr. Chow specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
- A 10-year review of blunt renal artery injuries at an urban level I trauma centre.
- Frequency and characteristics of coagulopathy in trauma patients treated with a low- or high-plasma-content massive transfusion protocol.
- The importance of M-components in patients with multiple myeloma--two illustrative case reports.
- Serological studies on systemic lupus erythematosus.
Dr. Stuart J Chow DO's Practice location
Zanesville, OH 43701Get Direction
Dr. Stuart J Chow DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chow
- Multiple Sclerosis: Remembering Annette Funicello’s Legacy
Learning to cope with a chronic condition like multiple sclerosis takes a degree of courage and resolve no matter what. While every single individual who battles this disease and learns how to cope with life in new and creative ways is an inspiration, it can be especially impactful to watch a public...
- The Many Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
You might have noticed that many beauty and health care products such as creams, shampoos, lotions, and face wash formulas have tea tree extracts as their main ingredient. This amazing essential oil is extensively used in many products because of its numerous benefits to the skin, hair, and general...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- Casino Resort in California Delivers A Thanksgiving Feast to Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Thanks to a generous donation from the executives at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort in Desert Hot Springs, California, patients at Angel View nursing home were treated to a full Thanksgiving feast. ...
- What’s the Best Birth Control for Acne?
If you’re suffering from acne, birth control might help in treating it. The synthetic hormones contained in certain birth control pills could assist in decreasing the secretion of excess oil from the sebaceous glands. This can typically minimize the chances of frequent breakouts. The ingredients...
- What are the Risk Factors, and What are the Prevention Methods of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes is a medical condition that is increasing by the day. Blame it on the lifestyle habits or hereditary factors; this is one disease that does not find easy treatment and goes on to impact the quality of life.Diabetes is a condition that affects the way the body uses up the glucose or sugar in...