Dr. Stephen Martin is a psychologist practicing in Ardmore, PA. Dr. Martin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Martin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Martin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Stephen Martin PSY.D.'s Practice location
Ardmore, PA 19003Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Martin PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Dr. Jerome F. Knast PH.D.133 Heather Road Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Todd Koser PSY.D.1930 Marlton Pike East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Billie Lee Orenbuch555 City Avenue Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
- Alyson Marci Nerenberg8627 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Nermine Tawadrous PSY.D.950 E Haverford Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010