Dr. Shelane Jenkins is a Dentist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Jenkins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Shelane Alexis Jenkins DDS's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33901Get Direction
Dr. Shelane Alexis Jenkins DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Angela Harney-nash DMD7780 Cambridge Manor Pl Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Peter Stickney DMD7651 SW Highway 200 Ocala FL 34476
- Dr. Christy Anne Swanson D.M.D.3033 Winkler Avenue Ext Fort Myers FL 33916
- Dr. Melanie D Pugh DMD8800 Bernwood Pkwy Bonita Springs FL 34135
- Marianna Zadov DDS5030 Champion Blvd Boca Raton FL 33496
- Dr. Gary N Gordon DDS1338 Lafayette St Cape Coral FL 33904