Dr. Tracy Jill Hill DDS
Dentist2211 Midwestern Parkway Suite 5 Wichita Falls TX, 76308
Dr. Tracy Hill is a Dentist practicing in Wichita Falls, TX. Dr. Hill specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Tracy Jill Hill DDS's Practice location
Wichita Falls, TX 76308Get Direction
Dr. Tracy Jill Hill DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hill
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Shelly K Strohman DDS200 Eastside Dr Wichita Falls TX 76301
- Dr. Erica Coe Goss D.D.S.2200 Kell Blvd. Wichita Falls TX 76309
- Dr. Brian Lee Hasse D.D.S.1211 Loop 11 Wichita Falls TX 76306
- Dr. Amanda S Weigt D.M.D149 Hart St Sheppard Afb TX 76311
- Thomas James Curran D.D.S.1700 11th St Wichita Falls TX 76301
- Dr. Samuel Reed Swainhart DMD3711 Gregory St Wichita Falls TX 76308