Dr. Mirza Bedar bakht Beg MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology725 Irving Ave Crouse Pob Ste 805 Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. Mirza Beg is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Beg specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Liaquat University Of Medical Health Sciences MD
Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Medical
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College 1989
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2007
- Abdominal Pain, Achalasia, Acute Pancreatitis And More
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Hepatitis B
- Member American Disability Association
- Member North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology, and Nutrition (NASPGHAN)
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member American Gastroenterological Association
- Member Onondaga County Medical Society
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRIC (AAP)
- Member NORTH AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY, HEPATOLOGY & NUTRITION (NASPGHAN)
- Member AMERICAN GASTROENTEROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION (AGA)
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Affiliated Hospitals 2001
- LECOMT/Niagara Falls Medical Center Program
- Brown University Rhode Island Hospital, Pediatric Gastroenterology 2004
Dr. Mirza Bedar bakht Beg MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. Mirza Bedar bakht Beg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beg
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- How Long Can Gastroenteritis Last?
How long can gastroenteritis last?Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and sometimes back pain. It is caused by germs and bacteria from poorly cooked food and contaminated water. You can also get it from food poisoning. The condition does not warrant...
- Dr. Prateek Dhar Wali MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Marcus Richard Rivera MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Imad Absah MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Deborah Ann Goldman M.D.720 IRVING AVE, SUITE 504 SYRACUSE NY 13210
- Dr. Christopher J Justinich MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Manoochehr Karjoo MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210