Amy Yip is a nationally board certified acupuncturist. She is a diplomat in the NCCAOM (The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine ) and is licensed to practice acupun ...
Amy Yip L.AC's Practice location
Edison, NJ 08820Get Direction
Amy Yip L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Natalie Elizabeth Ramsey MS LAC292 Bloomfield Ave Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Yuliya Chernyak LAC1 Bethany Rd Hazlet NJ 07730
- Marina Yanovsky LAC1835 Richmond RD Staten Island NY 10306
- Kiyin Cheng L.AC777a 50th Street Brooklyn NY 11220
- Shu-chin Hwang L.AC.256 Columbia Tpke Florham Park NJ 07932
- Frank Zhao220 Davidson Ave, Suite 313 Somerset New Jersey 08873