Dr. Mark Stephen Fedder MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology6810 State Route 162 Suite 211 Maryville IL, 62062
Dr. Mark Fedder is a gastroenterologist practicing in Maryville, IL. Dr. Fedder specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Fedder performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1982
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Colon Polyps
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Gastroenterology; Univ Il Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Mark Stephen Fedder MD's Practice location
Maryville, IL 62062Get Direction
Dr. Mark Stephen Fedder MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fedder
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Dark Stools
In most cases, dark stool may be due to the consumption of certain foods or medications. However, sometimes, passing dark stools may also indicate a serious medical condition. Foods such as black licorice, blueberries, or beets cause dark stool. After eating these foods, the stool becomes black,...
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is the Next Step for Peripheral Neuropathy
Few disease are more difficult to treat than those related to the brain and nerves. Since it is the body’s control center, having diseases caused by malfunctions in the brain can have multiple effects on the body. Not only are doctors trying to cure or control the root cause, relief for multiple...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Dr. Faris Mohammed Murad MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Yazan A Abdalla M.D.1402 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Yassir Ashraf MD2802 Garth Rd Baytown TX 77521
- Dr. Ahmad A Karadaghy M.D.2 Memorial Dr Alton IL 62002
- Dr. Michael J Heavey M.D.6400 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63117
- Dr. Peter S. Kim M.D.30 Apex Drive Highland IL 62249