Dr. Ann Z Song M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Ann Song practices Neuropathology in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Song studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Nanjing University Medical College MD
Nanjing Railway Med College Nanjing Jiangsu China 1983
Nanjing Medical University 1983
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Ann Z Song M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
LONGVIEW, WA 98632Get Direction
Dr. Ann Z Song M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Song
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- Alzheimer's News: Analyzing the Brain to Measure Memory Decline
New Alzheimer’s research shows declining levels of serotonin—the brain chemical linked to memory—could trigger the start of dementia. The finding from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine opens the possibility of staying the onset of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease by preventing the...
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- The Brain Cell Transplant that Could Potentially Treat Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a degenerative condition of the patient’s central nervous system which affects, among other things, the person’s motor functions. The disease initially manifests as involuntary movements such as shaking and difficulties to keep steady limbs, and can eventually evolve to...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. Yitao Ma MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Steven L. Strauss M.D.6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dagmara Pychynski M.D.6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Jerold H Fleishman M.D.9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Derrick Alwyn Fox M.D.9000 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR BALTIMORE MD 21237