Dr. Zeynep deniz Olgun is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in PITTSBURGH, PA. Dr. Olgun specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Olgun tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Zeynep deniz Olgun M.D.'s Practice location
PITTSBURGH, PA 15224Get Direction
Zeynep deniz Olgun M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olgun
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- E. Reese Owens18 The Trillium Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15238
- Dr. Trenton M. Gause M.D.9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Eric D Nabors MD363 Vanadium Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. William D Abraham M.D.9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Glen Ross M.D.200 Fleet St. Pittsburgh PA 15220
- Dr. Arnold S Broudy M.D.109 Forest Dr Pittsburgh PA 15238