Dr. Lisa Rood, MD practices medicine at San francisco, California and Brentwood, California and specializes in pediatrics. Dr. Rood graduated from Ucla Medical Center and is licensed to see patients in ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 2001
University of California 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Urinary Incontinence
- Ear Infection
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Neck Pain
- Contact Dermatitis
- Childrens Hosp-Oakland, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Oakland, Oakland
Dr. Lisa D Rood M.D.'s Practice location
Brentwood, CA 94513Get Direction
Dr. Lisa D Rood M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rood
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2367 Shadelands dr walnut creek CA 94598
- Dr. Nita Patel M.D.2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood CA 94513
- Dr. Irmeen Musharraf Ashraf MD3903 Lone Tree Way Antioch CA 94509
- Dr. Brad A. Lewis MD320 Lennon Ln Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Umesh Hansraj Gheewala M.D.907 San Ramon Valley Blvd Danville CA 94526
- Dr. Susan Lyla Adham M.D4053 Lone Tree Way Antioch CA 94531