Dr. Martin Montenovo is a general surgeon practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Montenovo specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Montenovo provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Washington School of Medicine 1953
Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Senora del Rosario Facultad de Medicina 2003
- Laparoscopic-assisted esophagectomy for adenocarcinoma of the esophagus.
- Sporadic Retroperitoneal Hemangioblastoma: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature.
- Body mass index as a predictor of outcomes among pediatric kidney transplant recipient.
- Use of NanoICE for Procurement Achieves Better Cooling of Liver Grafts.
- University of Washington Program
Dr. Martin Ignacio Montenovo M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37232Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
Dr. Martin Ignacio Montenovo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Michael A. Towbin M.D.12333 Ne 130th Ln Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Adam Bakker MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Mika Narad Sinanan OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Sung (Steve) Kwon M.D.1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Thomas R Pritchett MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Nicole S Gibran OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104