Dr. Martin Ignacio Montenovo M.D.
Surgeon1959 Ne Pacific St C 212 Box 356340 Seattle WA, 98195
Dr. Martin Montenovo is a general surgeon practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Montenovo specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Montenovo provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Washington School of Medicine 1953
Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Senora del Rosario Facultad de Medicina 2003
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Laparoscopic-assisted esophagectomy for adenocarcinoma of the esophagus.
- Sporadic Retroperitoneal Hemangioblastoma: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature.
- Body mass index as a predictor of outcomes among pediatric kidney transplant recipient.
- Use of NanoICE for Procurement Achieves Better Cooling of Liver Grafts.
Dr. Martin Ignacio Montenovo M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37232Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Dr. Adam Bakker MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Mika Narad Sinanan OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Sung (Steve) Kwon M.D.1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. James M Hotaling MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Mr. Grant R. Lohse M.D.1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Ramasamy Bakthavatsalam OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195