Dr. Mohammed Y Pathan MD
Neurologist | Neurology3421 Benson Ave Suite 240 Halethorpe MD, 21227
Dr. Mohammed Pathan practices Neuropathology in Halethorpe, MD. Dr. Pathan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Mohammed Y Pathan MD's Practice location
Halethorpe, MD 21227Get Direction
COLUMBUS, GA 31904Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed Y Pathan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pathan
- Does MS Worsen Over Time? How to Cope with MS
The number of multiple sclerosis patients may not be known, since it is a condition that is not easily diagnosed due to symptoms being unapparent, and because there is no strict requirement for physicians to report cases within their practice. However, it is believed that 2.3 million and more...
- Can You Prevent Insomnia?
How to prevent Insomnia?Insomnia is a condition where one lacks sleep or finds it difficult to fall asleep. Approximately every person gets this type of disease as he or she grows towards old age. This condition mostly comes up from stress, poor dieting, having depression or feeling tired after long...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Jiffy Lube Steps Up to Join the 6th Muscle Up Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser
Muscular dystrophy is a serious condition wherein one will lose a lot of muscle mass and have weaker muscles. The cause of muscular dystrophy is said to be the presence of mutations from a person’s genetics that would stop the production of a protein that forms the muscles. Symptoms can mostly be...
- 5 Tips for Living with Migraines
5 Tips for Living with MigrainesHaving migraine headaches can be a very disturbing experience. Migraines have a tendency to disrupt the lives of those who have the condition. This is true especially if the headaches come during working hours. Some people who experience migraines have problems...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. Ahmet Hoke M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Justin C Mcarthur M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. James Henry Bernheimer M.D.301 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Guy M Mckhann M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Ned Sacktor M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224