Dr. Collin Mclaughlin is an internist practicing in SALEM, OR. Dr. Mclaughlin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mclaughlin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Collin Maurice Mclaughlin DO's Practice location
SALEM, OR 97301Get Direction
Dr. Collin Maurice Mclaughlin DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mclaughlin
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- Dr. Stephen B. Inkeles M.D.254 NE Norton Lane McMinnville Oregon 97128
- Vijay Arun Doraiswamy811 Harritt Drive NW Salem Oregon 97304
- Dr. Shashi K Srinivasan MD2441 Grear St Ne Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Jason L. Phillips M.D.3615 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Curtis Mark Climer MD408 Welch St Silverton OR 97381
- Dr. Aleatha D Reitsma mathias MD5050 Skyline Village Loop S Salem OR 97306