Dr. Harary earned his undergraduate degree in Movement Science from the University of Michigan in 1998. He went on to medical school at Ross University, where he graduated with honors in 2002. After obtaining ...
Education and Training
University of Michigan Movement Science 1998
Ross University M.D. 2002
Ross Univerisity School of Medicine M.D. 2002
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Sports Medicine- 2016
- Labral Tears
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Separation
- Steroid Injection
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Thumb arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain's Disease
- Wrist Injuries
- Ganglion Cyst
- Elbow Arthritis
- Wrist arthritis procedures
- Golfer's Elbow
- Hip Bursitis
- Femoroacetabular Impingement
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Cartilage Injuries
- Mcl Tear
- Meniscus Tear
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Pcl Injury
- Bmac Stem Cells
- Concussion Management
- Prp (platelet Rich Plasma)
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Knee Arthritis
- Hip And Joint Pain
- Hip arthritis
- Shoulder And Arm Pain
- Shoulder And Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Calcific Tedonitis
- Fractures of the Shoulder
- Frozen Shoulder
- Pectoralis Major Tendon Injury
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Impingement
- Shoulder Separation (AC Joint Sprains)
- Steroid Injections
- Tendonitis (Rotator Cuff)
- Tedonitis (Biceps)
- Arthritis- Back/Spine/Neck
- Back & Leg Pain (Herniated Disc/Stenosis)
- Cervical and Lumbar Radiculpathy
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Disc Herniations (Cerival and Lumbar)
- Herniated Disc (Back and Neck)
- Muscle Spasms
- Capral Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Finger Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger
- Arthritis Wrist
- De Quervains Syndrome
- Wrist Sprains
- Scaphoid Injuries & Conditions
- Arthritis Elbow
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Elbow Fractures (Adult)
- Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Ulnar Nerve Entrapment
- Biceps Tendon Rupture/Tear
- Groin Pain
- Hip Impingement/Femoroacetabular Impingement
- Professional Member American College of Sports Medicine,
- Professional Member American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Family Physicians
- Professional Member Interventional Orthopedics Foundation
- UPMC Shadyside Hospital Family Practice 2005
- Blessing Hospital in Quincy, IL Sports Medicine 2006
Dr. Mark J Harary MD's Practice location
Toms River, NJ 08753Get Direction
EAST SETAUKET, NY 11733Get Direction
Commack, NY 11725Get Direction
West Babylon, NY 11704Get Direction
Wading River, NY 11792Get Direction
Dr. Mark J Harary MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Are Shin Splints Diagnosed?
Shin splints are very common among athletes and those who carry out medium to high-intensity workouts. It is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). Shin splints are usually painful during exercise, but with time and without the proper treatment, the pain will continue to persist...
- How Is Sepsis Diagnosed?
Since the signs and symptoms of sepsis can be due to other illnesses, diagnosing sepsis can sometimes be hard. A number of tests are done to identify the main infection that causes sepsis.Blood TestsBlood samples can be taken from two different parts of the body to detect the presence of the...
- What Are the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads through the bite of certain ticks. The disease got its name from the town of Lyme in Connecticut where several children were diagnosed with this infection. The disease is caused by the spirochete bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi. The ticks that...
- Do I Have Migraines?
Do I Have Migraines?Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches that affect people. The irritating pain is often accompanied by characteristic warning signs like blind spots, nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms. Migraines are caused by the enlargement of blood vessels along with the...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What Is a Pulled Groin?
Introduction A pulled groin, also known as groin strain, is a result of putting too much pressure or stress on the groin and thigh muscles. If the groin or thigh muscles are stressed in a forceful manner or when they are pulled all of a sudden, they can get stretched or torn.A pulled groin is quite...
- Dr. Erik Scott Larsen D.O.780 ROUTE 37 W STE 330 TOMS RIVER NJ 08755
- Dr. Andrew L. Nelson M.D.1594 Route 9 Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Adam D. Redlich MD1944 Route 33 Neptune NJ 07754
- Dr. Michael A Sclafani M.D.2315 Rt 35 So Manasquan NJ 08736
- Dr. Toby B Husserl M.D.2164 Highway 35 Sea Girt NJ 08750
- Dr. Gerardo V Goldberger D.O.301 Professional View Dr Freehold NJ 07728