Dr. Leigh Rowan-kelly MD
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Leigh Rowan-kelly is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Portland, OR. Dr. Rowan-kelly evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Dr. Leigh Rowan-kelly MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
MAPLE GROVE, MN 55369Get Direction
Dr. Leigh Rowan-kelly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rowan-kelly
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- Dr. Brad M Anderson M.D.3550 N Interstate Ave Portland OR 97227
- Dr. Stephen Cameron M.D.3449 N Anchor St Portland OR 97217
- Dr. Robbie Bahl MD1345 W Central Park Ave Davenport IA 52804
- Dr. Andris Antoniskis MD5228 Ne Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Palaniappan Chidambaram M.D.Henry Ford Health System Dearborn MI 48126
- Dr. Jeffrey Benton Hayes MD1027 E Burnside St Portland OR 97214