Dr. Leigh Rowan-kelly MD
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Leigh Rowan-kelly is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Portland, OR. Dr. Rowan-kelly evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Dr. Leigh Rowan-kelly MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
APPLE VALLEY, MN 55124Get Direction
Dr. Leigh Rowan-kelly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rowan-kelly
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Dr. Brad M Anderson M.D.3550 N Interstate Ave Portland OR 97227
- Dr. Robbie Bahl MD3769 SE MILWAUKIE AVE PORTLAND OR 97202
- Dr. Stephen Cameron M.D.3449 N Anchor St Portland OR 97217
- Dr. Jeffrey Benton Hayes MD1027 E Burnside St Portland OR 97214
- Dr. Andris Antoniskis MD5228 Ne Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Beverly Ann De la bruere Other18151 Se Highway 212 Clackamas OR 97015