Dr. Mark Isaac is an anesthesiologist practicing in Mansfield, OH. Dr. Isaac ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Isaac also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Male genital self-mutilation.
- Paroxetine and pindolol: a randomized trial of serotonergic autoreceptor blockade in the reduction of antidepressant latency.
- Serotonergic autoreceptor blockade in the reduction of antidepressant latency: personality variables and response to paroxetine and pindolol.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors plus pindolol.
- Pindolol-paroxetine combination.
- Cost-benefit & cost-effectiveness analysis of the rapid onset of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors by augmentation.
- One year real world prospective follow-up study of a major depressive episode of patients treated with paroxetine and pindolol or paroxetine for 6 weeks.
- Cost effectiveness study of a year follow-up of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) and augmentor combination compared with SSRI and placebo.
Dr. Mark T Isaac DO's Practice location
Mansfield, OH 44907Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43215Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark T Isaac DO | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark T Isaac DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Who Gets Cholera?
Cholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae, which attacks the small intestines. This disease is extremely contagious, especially in areas where there is poor sanitation or during disasters such as floods. It is capable of killing people who are infected within...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Zoran B Botic20 Morris Rd Shelby OH 44875
- Dr. Michael A. Martin MD1025 Center St Ashland OH 44805
- Dr. Thomas C Holloway MD14457 Sand Ridge Rd Bowling Green OH 43402
- Dr. Tamas Juhasz MD799 Lexington Ave Mansfield OH 44907
- Dr. Raymond Paul Steinhauser MD1025 Center St Ashland OH 44805
- Dr. Harold Paul Reed MD1025 Center St Ashland OH 44805