Lampis D Anagnostopoulos M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1632 W Central Rd Arlington Heights IL, 60005
Dr. Lampis Anagnostopoulos, MD, specialist in cardiovascular disease, currently practices medicine at Arlington heights, Illinois. Dr. Anagnostopoulos is licensed to practice medicine at Illinois. Dr. ...
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1961
U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med 1961
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Lampis D Anagnostopoulos M.D.'s Practice location
Lampis D Anagnostopoulos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anagnostopoulos
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- Jonathan M Gilbert MD2151 Waukegan Rd Deerfield IL 60015
- Amjad I. Sheikh MD4646 N Marine Drive Chicago IL 60640
- Suhail Helmi Khadra MD4849 W Fullerton Ave Chicago IL 60639
- Khachig Ishkhan MD5600 W Addison St Chicago IL 60634
- Iqbal Akhter M.D.5611 W. Addison Street Chicago Illinois 60634
- Rajesh Nambiar MD7322 Randolph St Forest Park IL 60130