Dr. Robert Griffith is an internist practicing in Mountain City, TN. Dr. Griffith specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Griffith provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1988
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Virginia Program
Dr. Robert Finch Griffith M.D.'s Practice location
Mountain City, TN 37683Get Direction
Dr. Robert Finch Griffith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- Dr. William John Baker MD16000 Johnston Memorial Dr Abingdon VA 24211
- Dr. Moe M Mya M.D.16000 JOHNSTON MEMORIAL DR ABINGDON VA 24211
- Dr. Leslie Ann Smith M.D.240 Highway 105 Ext Boone NC 28607
- Dr. Warren Andrew Chang M.D.16000 Johnston Memorial Dr Abingdon VA 24211
- Dr. Michael Alan Ulrich DO16000 Johnston Memorial Dr Abingdon VA 24211
- Dr. Andrew S Rhinehart MD, FACP, CDE16000 Johnston Memorial Dr Abingdon VA 24211