Larry B Spiotta MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology8060 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN, 38138
Dr. Larry Spiotta is a cardiologist practicing in Germantown, TN. Dr. Spiotta specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Spiotta also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1973
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Internal Medicine; Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Cardiovascular Diseases
- REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Larry B Spiotta MD's Practice location
Germantown, TN 38138Get Direction
Larry B Spiotta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spiotta
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Wood M. Deming5050 Popular Ave. Memphis Tennessee 38157
- Holger P. Salazar MD8060 WOLF RIVER BLVD MEMPHIS TN 38138
- David Wolford MD8060 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Joseph K. Samaha MD8060 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN 38138
- Antwan D Robinson M.D.956 Court Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Stacy C Smith MD8060 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN 38138