Larry B Spiotta MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology8060 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN, 38138
Dr. Larry Spiotta is a cardiologist practicing in Germantown, TN. Dr. Spiotta specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Spiotta also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1973
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Internal Medicine; Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Cardiovascular Diseases
- REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Larry B Spiotta MD's Practice location
Germantown, TN 38138Get Direction
Larry B Spiotta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spiotta
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- Types and Causes of an Irregular Heartbeat
What does an irregular heartbeat mean?An irregular heartbeat is also medically termed as arrhythmia or dysrhythmia. An irregular heartbeat happens when the heart’s electrical signals that coordinate with your heartbeat are not properly functioning. When you have an arrhythmia, your heart may:...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Holger P. Salazar MD8060 WOLF RIVER BLVD MEMPHIS TN 38138
- David Wolford MD8060 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Joseph K. Samaha MD8060 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN 38138
- Michael Aaron Nelson MD7751 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Stacy C Smith MD8060 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN 38138
- Homayoun Reza Ahmadian D.O.8060 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN 38138