Peter Jules Garramore DMD
Dentist | General Practice2 Wellspring Rd Biddeford ME, 04005
Dr. Peter Garramore is a Dentist practicing in Biddeford, ME. Dr. Garramore specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Peter Jules Garramore DMD's Practice location
Peter Jules Garramore DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garramore
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Nicholas C. Armellino Other716 STEVENS AVE PORTLAND ME 04103
- Daniel J Armstrong DMD192 WESTERN AVE S PORTLAND ME 04106
- Dr. Marissa A Ryan DMD25 Long Creek Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Leonard Joseph Brennan DMD1250 Congress St Portland ME 04102
- Mr. David L Bagdasarian DDS1334 Washington Ave Portland ME 04103
- Dr. Ronald L Seekins D.D.S.405 Main St Gorham ME 04038