Dr. Joseph Mckenna is a Chiropractor practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Mckenna specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mckenna seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Reviews of evidence regarding interventions to reduce tobacco use and exposure to environmental tobacco smoke.
- The vital diversity of tobacco control research.
- Past lessons and new uses of the mass media in reducing tobacco consumption.
- Cancer prevention and control: from research through applications.
- The promise of advertising and media advocacy for tobacco control.
- Effect of the mass media in promoting calls to the Cancer Information Service.
- Crafting effective tobacco counteradvertisements: lessons from a failed campaign directed at teenagers.
Dr. Joseph William Mckenna D.C.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Arlington, VA 22203Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30310Get Direction
Dr. Joseph William Mckenna D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Nutritionist and Nutrition Counseling: Do We Need These?
What is a nutritionist and what is nutrition counseling?Nutritionist:A medical professional who helps design and modify one's diet in accordance with any illness an individual may have.Nutrition counseling: A continuous counseling process in which a nutritionist delivers various dietary...
- Organizations That Participate in Ovarian Cancer Research
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest cancers affecting women today. Out of all cancers of the reproductive system, it’s the one most likely to end in fatality. About 1 out of 75 women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer during her lifetime, and 1 out of 100 will die from the disease. With just...
- Research Investigates Dangers of Falling in People with Multiple Sclerosis
For people with multiple sclerosis who use wheelchairs or scooters to be mobile, falls are a considerably large concern. Recently, a study was conducted in order to analyze the circumstances surrounding such falls, and how common they are.BackgroundBecause multiple sclerosis can involve focal...
- Is Now the Time to Become a Nurse?
One may note that the demand for nurses has followed a cyclic pattern for several years now. For some years, there was a surplus of nurses, while at other times, there were shortages. This cyclic pattern is following in the recent times, too. In the early 2000s, there was a nationwide nursing...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Technological Advancements That Benefit Everyday Life
The nature of multiple sclerosis is complicated and extremely varied from patient to patient. While some patients experience relatively mild symptoms and maybe only during periods of inflammation or flare-ups, other patients experience symptoms constantly. Sometimes, these symptoms can progress to a...