Dr. Joseph Mckenna is a Chiropractor practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Mckenna specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mckenna seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Reviews of evidence regarding interventions to reduce tobacco use and exposure to environmental tobacco smoke.
- The vital diversity of tobacco control research.
- Past lessons and new uses of the mass media in reducing tobacco consumption.
- Cancer prevention and control: from research through applications.
- The promise of advertising and media advocacy for tobacco control.
- Effect of the mass media in promoting calls to the Cancer Information Service.
- Crafting effective tobacco counteradvertisements: lessons from a failed campaign directed at teenagers.
Dr. Joseph William Mckenna D.C.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Arlington, VA 22203Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30310Get Direction
Dr. Joseph William Mckenna D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- How Did Prince Die?
Prince, the screen name of Prince Rogers Nelson, is among the celebrity casualties of 2016. Described as one of the most influential artists of all time and an icon of the rock and roll era, his music is described as innovative and defined the music scene of the 80s. He released his debut in 1978 at...
- What Causes Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common condition that affects your skin, particularly the facial skin. It causes redness and bumps similar to pimples on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. It gives a very similar appearance of an acne breakout, and therefore, commonly misdiagnosed.The cause of rosacea is not known....
- Brain Aneurysm Symptoms: How to Treat a Brain Aneurysm
What is Brain Aneurysm?The term “brain aneurysm” means that there is a bulging weak area in the wall of an artery that basically supplies blood to the brain. This area can also have a ballooned look, and in some cases, it looks like a small berry. Most of the time, there are no known symptoms...
- How to Sort Out Financial Challenges of Breast Cancer
When a woman faces breast cancer, she should only have to worry about one thing: recovery. But the cold hard truth is that many women must face the reality financial hardship during an already tumultuous time. The outcomes of bankruptcy, welfare, and losing the family home are not usually what we...
- 8-Year-Old Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Shares His Touching Bucket List
At just two-years-old, William Magee was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Now 8 years old, and in the United Kingdom, William has already become an inspiration to many.In a recent article published on the Mirror, his mother discusses his severe progression of the disease and how William...