Dr. Michael Douglas Goble M.D.
Family Practitioner535 N Lake Dr Prestonsburg KY, 41653
Dr. Michael Goble is a family practitioner practicing in Prestonsburg, KY. Dr. Goble specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Goble possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 2008
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Opiate Dependence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Stomach Flu
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. Michael Douglas Goble M.D.'s Practice location
Prestonsburg, KY 41653Get Direction
Dr. Michael Douglas Goble M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goble
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Dr. Laura Paula Ashby-jones D.O.5000 KY ROUTE 321 PRESTONSBURG KY 41653
- Dr. Clayton Victor Bowman D.O.1279 OLD ABBOTT MOUNTAIN RD PRESTONSBURG KY 41653
- Dr. Bethani K Rose D.O.1709 KY ROUTE 321 STE 3 PRESTONSBURG KY 41653
- Dr. Drema K Hunt MD5230 KY ROUTE 321 STE 8 PRESTONSBURG KY 41653
- Dr. Christopher M Bailey DO400 University Dr Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Dr. Nicholas Roger Jurich M.D.1279 OLD ABBOTT MOUNTAIN RD PRESTONSBURG KY 41653