Dr. Louis F. Jacques M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon6545 France Ave S Suite 210 Minneapolis MN, 55435
Dr. Louis Jacques is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Jacques specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Jacques typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ Laval, Fac De Med, Sainte-Foy, Que, Canada 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Role of Eloesser flap and thoracoplasty in the third millennium.
- Sleeve lobectomy versus pneumonectomy for lung cancer: a comparative analysis of survival and sites or recurrences.
- Sleeve pneumonectomy.
- The risk of lymph node metastasis in colorectal polyps with invasive adenocarcinoma.
- Sleeve pneumonectomy.
- Videothoracoscopic operations for bullous lung disease.
- Clinical patterns and trends of outcome of elderly patients with bronchogenic carcinoma.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Thoracic Surgery Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, General Surgery
Dr. Louis F. Jacques M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
Dr. Louis F. Jacques M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jacques
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Francis Xavier Moga M.D.2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Timothy J Kroshus MD920 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Matthew Jason Graczyk M.D.701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Peter Scott Dahlberg M.D.2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Sameh M. Said MD2450 RIVERSIDE AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55454
- Dr. Jonathan Boksberger D.O.5450 Fort St Trenton MI 48183