Dr. Robert Stuart is a urologist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Stuart specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1979
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Urology; Cook County Hosp, Urology; Mercy Hosp & Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Robert Stuart M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert Stuart M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stuart
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Dr. Joseph J. Banno M.D.7309 N KNOXVILLE AVE PEORIA IL 61614
- Dr. Anita Sabharwal MD7309 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Michael E Longevin MD5401 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Giovanni Colombo M.D.7309 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Stuart L Bowers MD7309 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Sophia Drinis MD7309 N. Knoxville Ave. Peoria IL 61614