Dr. Albert Joseph Mercuri MD
Hospitalist1200 Sixth Ave No Centra Care Clinic Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Albert Mercuri is a hospitalist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Mercuri specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Mercuri manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Mercuri works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Bacteriological examination of commercial precooked Eastern-type turkey rolls.
- Effect of chlorine, antibiotics, beta-propiolactone, acids, and washing on Salmonella typhimurium on eviscerated fryer chickens.
- Efficiency of five selective media for recovering coagulase-positive staphylococci from mixed cultures.
- Microbiological examination of ingredients of Eastern-type turkey rolls.
- Rapid confirmation of suspect Salmonella colonies by use of the Minitek system in conjunction with serological tests.
- Swab and excised tissue sampling for total and Enterobacteriaceae counts of fresh and surface-frozen broiler skin.
- Lutheran Hosp-La Crosse, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine
- Lutheran Hospital La Crosse
Dr. Albert Joseph Mercuri MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Albert Joseph Mercuri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mercuri
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How do I Prevent Bloating?
Understanding what causes bloating is the best way to keep this condition at bay.The three most common causes of this condition are:...
- Steroids for Crohn's Disease
What is Crohn’s disease?It is a chronic inflammatory medical condition that affects the digestive tract. The common symptoms of this medical condition would be pain in the abdomen, diarrhea, loss of weight, and in rare cases, the presence of blood in the stool. The disease leads to the...
- Are Allergy Shots Effective?
What is Allergy Shot?An allergy shot, or allergen immunotherapy, is a method in which small amounts of allergens are introduced to the body to stimulate the immune system against a specific allergen, without causing a full allergic reaction. This allows the body to get used to the specific allergen...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Marie denise Alfonso Guanzon MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Xiaofang Sheng-tanner MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Christopher William Wieland MD1 Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Paul L Marek MD, FHM1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Hanadee I. Alamedin MBBS1200 Sixth Ave No Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Darin David Willardsen MD1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303