Dr. Megan Knox is a Chiropractor practicing in Pineville, MO. Dr. Knox specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Knox seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Megan Nicole Knox D.C.'s Practice location
Pineville, MO 64856Get Direction
Dr. Megan Nicole Knox D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Melanie D. Gartside D.C.1720 S Walton Blvd Bentonville Arkansas 72712
- Dr. Brandon James Munson D.C.3105 Ne 11th St Bentonville AR 72712
- Dr. Jason Blackketter D.C.10 Stratfield Ln Bella Vista AR 72714
- Dr. Scott G. Bennington D.C.5430 Pinnacle Point Dr Rogers AR 72758
- Dr. Eric Phipps D.C.331 Commercial Street Centerton Arkansas 72719
- Dr. Sarah Morter Rowden D.C.215 West Poplar Street Rogers Arkansas 72756